Galaga Arcade Free Online Game download: Galaga online, Conversations Across the Table

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Lookie what I found!

OK....so it's nothing really exciting. There is a site I like to visit, a new age publishers called Llewellyn. Loads of very interesting books, cd's, dvd's, etc. While looking around the other day I found a link to the owner's blog. He's a kind of funny man, jolly looking, who reminds me very, very, very, very much of my sister's step-father (yes my SISTER's step-father was not my step-father - can you figure that riddle out??). His blog is just like mine! I cannot believe that he copied me!! The nerve! (hehehe). Of course I'm kidding, but I just thought it was neat that he chose the same template as me.

Carl Weschcke's (Owner of Llewellyn) blog "Conversations Across the Table"

Source: http://moonflowerchild.blogspot.com/2005/03/lookie-what-i-found.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home